★ SADAME ★ : [滝+翼=∞]
Monday, August 21, 2006

== (> ~ <) ==


Shounen Club Premium mi mashita yo~~~~

o..m..g. I AM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN *lol* he was soooooo gorgeous. Takki had his tan + beautiful "bronze-ish" hair and he was wearing a pink KYON shirt. SUZUKI KYOICHI @ a whole SEXIER level.

>___< didnt think that that could even be POSSIBLE! and his DEEP, MANLY VOICE. sweet and sour jesus on a shishkabob. XDDD when he moved his hands (during the talk portion) u could see his biceps moving...AGAIN...o! o! and he was *SQUINTING* when he was watching the VTR~~~~ SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! if u notice closely, he does that almost EVERYTIME he has to watch a VTR. on Zubari, MS, etc!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI I LOVE TAKKI

<33333333333333

Watch the perf. & FANGIRL w/ me! [i didnt ask 4 permission to u/l it, so plz *SHHH* thanx] (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y1LWJAZ)

PS: does anybody have the CHANNEL@ clip?? ^__^;



Web Counters


MESSAGE




☆ Bon-Chan ☆

17 yrs old ●
April 4th ●
HongKongese ●
Email me ●


FAVORITES

free weekends ●
Japan, Hong Kong ●
ramen, sushi, gyoza ●
walks on the beach ●
green tea smoothie ●


NOTICE

This blog is 100% public ●
●● D/Ls might b split into
sections for easier u/ling
(To join files, use HJSplit).
Beginner @ Japanese. Prease
excuse the translation errors~


ズバリ言うわよ!



LOVELY LADIES

Alek * Alexiel * Almondo * Dithers * Dorothy * Embry * Eun * Hana * Jaelyn * Kiwi-chan * Loracyn * Mabo * Michelle * Miron * Naughtiest * Nere * Piro_o * Reiko * Ribi * Ryther * Sana * Sandy * Sarah Ann * Shelby * Shuduck * Snuffles * Stephi-Chan * Tammy * Trish * Wribbit * Yo-sho * Yvie * Yvonnesence *

'06 memories w/ my friends

"Welcome to our concert.
We thank you all for being here today.

It’s the end of the year. It’s time to end. And it’s time to remember love. Without you, without your support, and without your love, we wouldn’t be here.

For the past years, you have made our lives so wonderful, and we would like to apologize that we haven’t been able to see you.

However, today is the day to enjoy it, having a wonderful time together which comes straight from our hearts.

To show our gratitude, we would like to dedicate this concert to you. And our love for you. Because we know in life, All you need is Love.

Now, on your left is
Hideaki Takizawa.
On your right is
Tsubasa Imai.
Here they are, introducing
Tackey & Tsubasa.



滝沢演舞城 2007

7/3 @ 18:00 *
7/4 @ 18:00 *
7/5 @ 13:00 *
7/5 @ 18:00 *
7/7 @ 12:00 *
7/7 @ 17:00 *
7/8 @ 12:00 *
7/8 @ 17:00 *
7/9 @ 13:00 *
7/9 @ 18:00 *
7/10 @ 13:00 *
7/11 @ 13:00 *
7/11 @ 18:00 *
7/12 @ 13:00 *
7/12 @ 18:00 *
7/14 @ 12:00 *
7/14 @ 17:00 *
7/15 @ 12:00 *
7/15 @ 17:00 *
7/16 @ 12:00 *
7/16 @ 17:00 *
7/17 @ 13:00 *
7/18 @ 13:00 *
7/19 @ 13:00 *
7/19 @ 18:00 *
7/21 @ 12:00 *
7/21 @ 17:00 *
7/22 @ 12:00 *
7/22 @ 17:00 *
7/23 @ 13:00 *
7/23 @ 18:00 *
7/24 @ 13:00 *
7/25 @ 13:00 *
7/25 @ 18:00 *
7/26 @ 13:00 *
7/26 @ 18:00 *
7/28 @ 12:00 *
7/28 @ 17:00 *


Dame!Con Dates

Hokkaido - 2/03 *
Hokkaido - 2/04 *
Iwate - 2/10 *
Sendai - 2/11 *
Ishikawa - 2/17 *
Niigata - 2/18 *
Nagoya - 2/24 *
Nagoya - 2/25 *
Fukuoka - 3/03 *
Fukuoka - 3/04 *
Kouchi - 3/10 *
Hiroshima - 3/18 *
Houzan - 3/21 *
Gunma - 3/24 *
Koriyama - 3/25 *
Yokohama - 5/12 *
Yokohama - 5/13 *

Osaka - 5/27 *

(All info from J-Web)


YELLOWPAGES

T&T Official Site *
Zubari Iu Wa Yo! *
翼のToBase *

Johnnys Net * Johnnys TAIWAN * J-Friends

Utaban * Music Fighter *
Za Shounen Club *
Shounen Club Premium *
HEY!x3 * Music Station *

NikkanSports * Sanspo *
Sponichi * Yomiuri *
Daily Sports *

PlayGuide * Ticket.co.jp * TOWER * Shinseido * HMV CDJapan * Akibado *

TV Guide * WinkUp * Myojo



♥ ARCHIVES ♥



LAYOUT CREDITS

Best viewed in 1024x768 res.
Header tweaked by Bonnie.
Original Designers:1 2
Brushes: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Image: 1